These quality pig arks are designed for the smallholder and have been used by us for over 10 years, giving us first hand experience. These pig and animal arks are very easy to manage, move and have great access for cleaning. We can add any of the extras to these arks dependant on your requirements.
Our Arks are constructed using pressure treated FSC assured timber, 0.7mm thick curved sheets with multiple overlap reducing the risk of water ingress in either galvanised or optional green plastisol colour finish. Our 18mm timber ends are cut using CNC machine to give a clean finish and then pressure treated.
We offer these pig and animal arks ready built, delivered by us within 100 miles our location, please contact us for more information.
Larger, bespoke pig and animal arks can be made if required, please contact Tom directly for any enquiries
Pig Arks can be tailored to your needs including all of the accessories shown below.
- Farrowing Creche Sits at the front of the Ark to stop young Piglets from leaving the safety of the Ark
- Ark with Loading Bar Loading Bars can be added to enable to Ark to be lifted from above
- Removable Door Door can be made Hinged or Removable depending on requirements
- Ventilation Window Rear window to help with ventilation. Can be closed or kept open as required
- Chalk Name Board Pig Ark with Chalk Name Board
- Insulation Pig Ark lined ply and cavity filled with envirofleece making ark warm in winter and cool in summer
- Farrowing Bars 2 8*8 Ark only, Bars can be easily moved to give piglets more space. Rear door recommended
- Pistol Green Roof & Hinged Door Ideal for helping your pig ark blend in with the environment
- Farrowing Bars 8*8 Ark only, Bars can be easily moved to give piglets more space. Rear door recommended